Bohol? Una ko 'tong narinig sa teacher ko nung elementary sa subject ko na HEKASI. (way back year 1997) hahaha! and as a child curious ako kung ano meron dun lalo na when my teacher discussed all about Bohol Province and its tourists attraction.. Actually, dalawa lang naman yung spots na I guess super interesting eh, yung Chocolate Hills and yung Tarsier :D. I tell myself na someday makakapunta ako dun...
January, 2011
My friend and I decided to go in Bohol to spend a memorable vacation there. T'was raining there a week before our travel date. So bothered ako kase I heard muddy yung daanan especially going up to Chocolate Hills. Luckily, sa mismong araw ng travel namin sobrang maganda yung weather. Ang airline na sinakyan namin is the AirphilExpress. (That was my first time to ride in an airplane so sobrang excited ako). 4 hours before the time of our departure when we arrived at the Ninoy Aquino International Airport Terminal 3. Super excited? hahaha!
(my first time in NAIA Terminal 3)
(AirphilExpress in Tagbilaran Airport)
So nag stay kame sa Matig-a Seaside Pensione, and I must say ok naman dun kaso, unlike other hotels sobrang simple lang niya. I like the hospitality nung nasa front desk nila. :)
(Room Rate: 1,200 and up)
So here are the pictures of our travel in Bohol Countryside Tour :)
(Chocolate Hills,Carmen Bohol)
Entrance: P25.00 -adult P10.00 -child
(Riverwatch Floating Restaurant in Loboc River)
Entrance: P400.00/head with Buffet Lunch)
(Inside Baclayon Church)
Entrance: Church Museum P25.00
(Butterfly Sanctuary, Kwela yung Manong na Nagtour sa'min dyan kaya ENJOY!)
Entrance: P20.00
(Hanging Bridge)
Entrance: P10.00
(Loboc Tarsiers, I'm lucky that I had the chance to touch and feel Tarsier :D)
Entrance: NONE. Donation only.
(Man-made Forest along Highway :D)
Entrance: NONE
(Blood Compact Site)
Entrance: NONE
(Tagbilaran Church)
For all the Party-goers, of course meron din sa Bohol niyan :D
(BQ Mall)
Tip for the Travellers:
There are lots of Cars, Vans, Motorcycle and even Habal-Habal to be hire outside Tagbilaran Airport. But be smart! the cheaper the better:) Mura lang naman ang cost of living sa Bohol.. I'm sure you'll love to go back once you tried it!
I must say that Bohol is one of the place in the Philippines!
Friendly and Kind People!
We'll go back after a year!
for a Panglao Island Tour :))














Walang komento:
Mag-post ng isang Komento